Custom Search

Start from the bottom...

If you want to really read these blogs, start from the bottom. The top is the most recent, but the bottom is where you'll get the most depth and insight to how I write.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Imma fuck the world, but this is just foreplay

Shit's changing. I can't tell whether its for the good or not, but its changing.
It feels like I'm getting closer to knowing how the rest of my life is going to turn out. I'm soo soo curious. I have a feeling this summer is going to be epic. I have a feeling this is the summer that makes me, and breaks me. I'm ready for it though. The bigger your chances, the bigger the rewards/consequences.
I can't lie, I'd kill to go back to high school, but I'm glad that I'm at this point in my life where I kinda know how stuff's gonna turn out.

I'm also starting to realize that my deep thoughts and my opinions on things really don't matter anymore, and that I need to just shut the fuck up and get in line like the rest of the world. The chance of my 'voice' being heard is so minimal, that I kind of just want to say fuck it and throw my life into making it heard.

Ok so in the past 4 seconds I just made my mind up that I either want to be super rich when I'm older, but alone with no real family or love connections, or just middle-class with a real family. Yeah it's an odd set of choices, but its what I want.

I wanna move.

I'm already getting sick of computers, ohhh no.
not cool.

The brain works in the craziest way. I definitely notice patterns in my memory.
Certain songs remind me of certain people, even if nothing has happened that should cause it to. Sometimes even just simple beats or melodies do it too, I really hope I can capture this function one day and make something of it.

Mood done, bye

1 comment: